Applications Open: February 1, 2021
February 21, 2021 EXTENDED TO MARCH 7th
Should you have any questions regarding this Scholarship Application, please contact:
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior at Cy-Ranch High school and be attending college in the fall of the current year.
- Applicant’s parents or grandparents must be current members of the Cy-Ranch Athletics Booster Club (CRABC). To validate this, their names and pertinent information must be submitted on applicant’s application.
- Not a member? Click here to join!
- Student must be an athlete as a senior and have played sports at least 3 years in high school.
- Please fill out application in its entirety. Make sure all contact information is correct. A written essay is also required and must be submitted with the application and required transcript.
- After completing application, please submit to your counselor to fill in information regarding Class rank/GPA. The counselor must provide their signature.
- The fully completed application, essay and transcript should be submitted online. (Complete the form below)
- Please note that the application must be submitted by the deadline of March 7th, 2021 at 11:59pm. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Scholarship Award Amounts
- Up to 5 scholarships awarded in varying amounts. Not less than $500 and no more than $5,000.
- The Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone or mail no later than June 1, 2021.
- Ultimately for the selected applicants to receive the scholarship funds, they must submit proof once enrolled in an institute of higher education. Please submit either a class schedule for fall semester or paperwork with following information: Name of applicant, name of institution, list of registered classes and fees. (acceptable: letter from registrar, bill from tuition office, or schedule)
- Disbursement will be paid directly to the applicant.
Before submitting your application, please ensure that you have the following documents and required signatures.
- Student Application (Completed and signed with Counselor signature)
- Essay on sportsmanship
- High school transcript
For technical support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are no longer accepting submissions for the 2021 CRABC Scholarship applications. If you have any questions please contact Tammy Thompson at email@example.com